Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

LOLOLOL

i have watched ut 43 QUINTILION TIMES and it is stillfunny

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Finally....... a music video 4 this song...........that isnit total crap/shit/a waste of time!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y!!!!!

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

This is the FIRST submission i've seen With a weird al song!!!!!! WEIRD AL IS COOL AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!

rilstix responds:

Its Bob Rivers. Not Al.

See http://free.house.cx/~eil/etc /notal_list.html

Numa Coop Numa Coop

NICE PICTURE

That picture in the background with the lady standing by the car... did you find it on the web OR did you draw it yourself!!! from te show all point it looked real... but as i zommed in it looked more like you drew it in a computer art program! so tell me.. Real... or drawing?

jspengs responds:

found it. I figured, I'd replace the whatever it was in the back of the original video with something Coop-ish... and the first thing that came to mind was a hot chick on a sweet car. I did a 'trace' on it so it wouldn't get all funky when I exported the movie.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

AWESOME any one who was never watched this SUCKS!!

wow i wish i could do as good as you. with a previous nickname (Tabproduction) all of my submissions were blammed! do you know how it feels for your submissions to get blammed? well anyway i putting the music on my mp3 player! you ROCK!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

altffour responds:

My first 3 submissions were blammed.

For good reason too.

The Wallet Pt.2 The Wallet Pt.2

HUH?

how the fuck did THIS make it that was the worst cartoon whit clocks EVER!
you need to make stuff longer 45sec.at least!

you sicken me!

just vote 5 tomoz! lol!

(2003)Bored Bombers (2003)Bored Bombers

Onl 3 words

FUNNY FUNNY STUFF!!!!!

Feature Comforts (pilot) Feature Comforts (pilot)

okay

it could use a bit of work, but i kind like it. it sort of reminds me of a show "creature comforts"........that must be where you got the idea from.

The videotape (clay) The videotape (clay)

Woah! :-(

I cant beleive this piece of Crap made it! there was no plot (it sucked so bad i quit out before they watched the friggin vidieo) plus the sound got cut before they finished what they were saying AND every freakin' body KNOWS that knox IS THE RULER OIF all CLAYMATIONS! i Know you can't do worse than that!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Stop comparing everything to knox